- Percy Jackson and the Singer of Apollo By Rick Riordan
Bwehehehe! Poor Grover though, No breaks for him, even if he is Lord of the Wild and all.
- Bouncing The Grinning Goat By Shannon Hale
Woo! I love a good ‘discovering Magic’ story! X3 This seems like an awesome intro to a longer series, I’ll have to do some poking around for this one!
- The Scout By D. J. MacHale
Sigh, Secrets, they never end well. Poor Kit.
- Rise of the RoboShoes By Tom Angleberger
Meh, just some randomness.
- The Dirt on Our Shoes By Neal Shusterman
Interesting way to start a colony on a planet far, far away. I could see it happening too, maybe not how it happened in the story, but… yea… sent a bunch of microbes out into space and such. Plants too.
- Plan B By Rebecca Stead
Bwehehehehehe! Alien Cats!
- A Day in the Life By Shaun Tan
This made no sense at all, but yay for pictures!
- The Klack Bros. Museum By Kenneth Oppel
Poor Ghost boy, but at least he’s free now.
- The Warlords of Recess By Eric Nylund
Rules are Rules! X3
- Frost and Fire By Ray Bradbury
Wow o.o I can’t imagine living in a world where life happens only in the span of 8 or 11 days.